Today we look at signing PDFs using built-in tools on an iPhone, iPad and any other iOS devices.
This video provides a simple, visual tutorial to get things signed and on their way.
We’d recommend watching the video if you’ve never gone through this process or haven’t yet set up your signature in the Preview app.
If you’ve already created a signature, feel free to get a refresher by watching the video, or just follow these steps:
1. In the mail app, tap to download if the attachment has not yet been downloaded to your device.
2. Tap to open the document.
3. Tap on the TOOLBOX icon in the lower, right-hand corner to open the document in a Markup window.
4. Click on the SIGNATURE icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
5. SELECT the desired signature or create a new signature.
6. DRAG AND RESIZE the signature to fit the document.
7. Click DONE to save the document and automatically add the document in a message reply to the original sender.
8. SEND the signed document.
If you are a customer and have any questions, fill out our Quick Support and we’ll get with you as quickly as possible to help you out.
If you are not yet a customer and would like to receive a free assessment to find out if CTSi is the right fit for your company or organization, fill out the FREE Assessment form below.