If you are a small business in Northern Indiana, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
While our typical clients have 10 to 50 users or workstations, we easily scale from professionals working out of home offices, not-for-profit organizations to medium size businesses with hundreds of employees.
If you want to experience better value for what you are investing in your technology, increased peace of mind knowing that your data, network and critical systems are protected, and a technology partner that is responsive, trustworthy and proactive, then CTSi is a perfect fit for you.
Add our technology experts to your team when:
- You want to seriously focus on your business and what you do best, and not be distracted by technology details and worries.
- You understand the value of best practices and importance of investing in your technology to achieve the results you want.
- Your current technology seems to hinder business more than it helps, leaving you feeling frustrated and anxious.
- You’re wondering if you need better security for your systems and network given the increase in cybercrime, virus/malware activity and hacking.
- You know that system downtime (servers, workstations, network) costs you money and the impact this has on your daily operations and your ongoing success.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You want peace-of-mind knowing that your business could continue operations if a critical system failed or if you experienced a disaster (i.e., fire, theft, flood, tornado, etc.)
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on unreliable computer problems.
- You believe that paying to proactively prevent problems is more efficient than paying to reactively fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- You need the deeper combined knowledge and coverage of a team of experts rather than depending on one person (internal IT staff member or a one-man external tech resource).
- You’re tired of someone trying to sell you technology. You just want someone who takes the time to understand your business, understands technology and is committed to helping you make the most informed decisions possible.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.