GET HELP NOW WITH REMOTE SUPPORT
Whether you're a current customer, or you've just met us and need some help with your technology, We're happy to help, and we can often provide the help you need right from where you are. After a few simple steps, we can connect to your computer and work to resolve your issue.
To allow a CTSi Technician to access your computer:
- A small program will need to be downloaded to this computer. Click one of the links below to download.
- Launch the downloaded program.
- It may be in your Downloads folder.
- Give the 9-digit number to your CTSi Technician
- When you want to end the support session, be sure to quit the program. This ensures your computer cannot be remotely accessed any more until you download and run the program again.